To the Attention of Students Who Meet the Exemption Requirements of the Preparatory Program
Students who were placed in the departments whose medium of instruction is 100% English (including English Language Teaching Department) and Spanish Language and Literature Department by ÖSYM based on their 2020 YKS scores, and fulfill the conditions in the equivalence tables below can send the documents showing their exam results together with a petition stating that they want to be exempted from the preparatory program to firstname.lastname@example.org (as part of the epidemic measures to reduce social contact due to the outbreak until otherwise announced) by 23.59 on 14 September 2020.
CLICK for the equivalence tables.
CLICK for the petition sample.
Matters to be Considered in the Submission of the Petition:
- After completing your petition stating that you want to be exempted from the preparatory program, print it out and sign it. (You can write and sign your petition in handwriting.)
- Take a photo of your wet signed petition or scan your petition via CamScanner etc.
- Send the photo file or scanned file with the document showing your exam result to the School of Foreign Languages e-mail address: email@example.com
- After your petition is examined and your exam result is checked, you will be replied from the same mail address.
- If your petition reaches us, the reply “Your petition has been accepted.” will be sent to the e-mail address from which you sent your mail within a few days. If you do not receive a reply within three (3) business days, resend your e-mail with your petition.
- It is the student's responsibility to follow up the e-mail sent. The School of Foreign Languages does not take the responsibility for e-mails that do not arrive.
- Your petition must be legible and understandable, and must contain all contact information (e-mail address, contact number, etc.).