To the Attention of Pending Students Who Want to Attend Prep Program for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
Pending students who have enrolled in our university based on the ÖSYM results of 2019 are supposed to fill in the petition below stating they want to attend prep school again for the 2020-2021 Academic Year and send an e-mail to email@example.com (within the scope of measures to reduce social contact in the current conditions caused by the pandemic) between 14-25 September 2020.
CLICK for the petition sample.
- Fill in the information requested in the sample petition completely and sign it by printing. (You can write and sign your entire petition in handwriting in accordance with the format in the example.)
- Take a photo of your wet signed petition or scan your petition using CamScanner, etc.
- Send the photo file or scanned file to the School of Foreign Languages e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your petition reaches us, the reply “Your petition has been accepted.” will be sent to the e-mail address where you sent your mail within a few days. If you do not receive a reply within three (3) business days, resend your e-mail with your petition.
- It is the student's responsibility to follow the e-mail sent. The School of Foreign Languages does not take responsibility for e-mails that do not arrive or arrive late.
- Your petition must be legible and understandable and has to contain all the information requested in the sample (e-mail address, contact number, etc.).
To the attention of our pending students:
- Students who enrolled in our University based on their OSYM results of 2019 and failed the September 2020 Proficiency exam are supposed to pay their tuition fees between 21-25 September 2020. Students who fail to pay their tuition fees will not be able attend classes and take the required exams for 2020-2021 Academic Year. For Detailed information about the payment of tuition fees, please visit https://ogrenciisleri.medeniyet.edu.tr/tr/harc-odeme-islemleri
- Pending students who prefer to self-study and take the proficiency exam for the 2nd year of the prep program do not have to attend classes. These students are supposed to follow the announcements for January IYS, June IYS and September IYS and submit their petitions regarding the exams to the School of Foreign Languag