Detailed Information on the English/Spanish Proficiency Exam (IYS) (Updated)
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY!
English/Spanish Proficiency Exam
Date: 24 September 2020
Start Time: 10.30
End Time: 11.55
Duration: 85 min.
- The exam will start on 24 September 2020 at 10.30 on the LMS (e-learning portal: https://medeniyetbulut.almscloud.com) and finish at 11.55.
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions. The duration of the exam is 85 minutes. You are supposed to complete the exam within the allotted time. The exam submits automatically when time expires.
- You have to keep one thing in mind that you will not be able to return to the previous question after you have clicked on the “Next” button” and move to the next question.
- Please note that you can take the exam only once. However, if you have a problem with the connection, on condition that you do not click on the “complete the exam” tab, you have 3 (three) more rights to get connected again and continue your exam within the time allotted (85 min). If you cannot get connected and continue your test within the allotted time, you will not be able to take the exam.
- You can use your desktops, laptops and mobile phones (Please note that you need to download the ALMS application for mobile phones).
- You are expected to take measures yourself to mitigate the risks of connection problems and/or power outage. For this, we recommend you use a computer (PC) with a fast internet connection speed and/or fully charge your laptops and mobile phones, making 3G or 4.5G mobile wireless networks available, if possible. Students are deemed responsible for the issues mentioned above.
- After you have clicked on the “Complete the Exam” tab, you will not be able to return to the exam and make any changes.
IMUZEM Bulutakademi Learning Management System will be used for the online exam.
You need to access IMUZEM Bulutakademi Learning Management System by clicking on “https://medeniyetbulut.almscloud.com”.
Since you will log into the system for the first time, your user name and password is your Student ID number. Please do not forget to change your password and update your email information on the My Profile page, if necessary, the first time you log in for further contact. If you have any technical problems regarding the system, you can contact UZEM Support Unit by clicking on https://yardimmasasi.medeniyet.edu.tr/
If you follow the aforementioned explanations and instructions about the exam carefully, we strongly believe you will not have any problems. We wish you all good luck.
Department of Foreign Languages